I want to know about knee joint replacement surgory at 75 if athletic?

Expectations. Your expectations need to be appropriate. It's not a bionic knee. Nothing will be better than a healthy normal knee. Knee replacement will help remove pain and allow you to get back to many of the activities you no longer are able to do. Exhaust all conservative treatment before surgery. Please see an orthopedic surgeon for a complete evaluation.
Are you in pain? If you are having a dysfunctional knee joint that impairs activity and gives aggravating to seveer pain, the why not? Your being athletically inclined is all the more reason!