I fractured my ankle 2 weeks ago, I am in a fiberglass cast, when can I start putting weight on it?

In brief: Talk to your doctor

Depending on the severity of the fracture will decide if you can put weight on the cast at all or should be using crutches.

In brief: Talk to your doctor

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. David Laha
Podiatry

In brief: Talk to your doctor

Weight bearing after any foot or ankle fracture depends on many factors.
Discuss in detail with your doctor. If the ankle is fractured in more than one place, unstable, have some dislocation component and/or there are concerns about healing, then weight bearing may be delayed for several weeks. Dr l.

In brief: Talk to your doctor

Dr. David Laha
Dr. David Laha
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine