How long does it take to walk after arthroscopic knee surgury?

Dr. Bradley Butkovich
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Up to you
I usually tell my patients to get rid of the crutches when they feel their knee is strong enough to stand.
Most people can walk on their knee right away with some assistance. A lot of patients actually feel better with walking after knee arthroscopy than before within the first 24-248 hours. In general i let my patients be weight-bearing as tolerated on their knees.

In brief: Up to you
Dr. Bradley Butkovich
Dr. Bradley Butkovich
Dr. Mark Sacher
Pain Management
In brief: Varies on surgery
Depends on severity of your injury, and depends on how extensive your surgery was.

In brief: Varies on surgery
Dr. Mark Sacher
Dr. Mark Sacher
Dr. Arnon Rubin