Hey, I need a doctor who can help me with my slipped disk, what kind of specialist will I see?

Start with family MD. Since most people get better without surgery, start with your primary care doctor who might prescribe modification of activities, medicines, physiotherapy, anti-inflammatories, and possibly cortisone injections in the spine. If you remain symptomatic despite all that, your doctor may send you to a neurosurgeon, but that is not the first place to start...Again, because most don't need surgery.