Do I go to a plastic surgeon or a reconstructive surgeon for eagle beak deformity of nose?

Experienced surgeon. In either case, they may be capable of managing the condition but I would perform this based on the surgeon's experience as the primary criteria.
Facial plastic surge. In general nose surgery, whether cosmetic or non-cosmetic is best performed, by an experienced ENT or facial plastic surgeon.