Dentist said my "pads" are stuck. How does he know about them?

Dr. Jake Richards
Dentistry

In brief: Not sure

Don't know if he means the retromolar pads (wouldn't make sense to me) or if he may be talking about the cartilege pads on the head of the condyle in the tmj.

In brief: Not sure

Dr. Jake Richards
Dr. Jake Richards
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Jaw joints

Are you talking about the cartelagenous discs in your jaw joints? Are you having jaw range of motion problems, or pain, clicking, or grinding in the joints? If so, follow your Dentist's advice to prevent even more damage.

In brief: Jaw joints

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman

In brief: Moisture control

I have never heard of that.
Dental pads as i know them are pads we place on the cheek to absorb moisture. If he said remove them whilee he was working on you he might have meant they were filled with moisture and he needed new ones.

In brief: Moisture control

I have never heard of that.
Dr. Richard Charmoy
Dr. Richard Charmoy
Dr. Adam Smith