Are comparison of dental prostheses prices across citiesavailable online?

Dr. Ira Biderman
Dentistry

In brief: None that I know of

Even within cities and different neighborhoods the prices can vary so much, if you need prices best thing is to call differnet offices and see if they will give it out over the phone.

In brief: None that I know of

Dr. Ira Biderman
Dr. Ira Biderman
Dr. Jeffrey Dalin
Dentistry

In brief: Prices

You will usually not find much price comparison online.
Prices vary far too much from city to city and within each city. Plus prices can differ depending on what materials are used. The best way to price shop is to make calls from office to office. Make sure you are comparing apples to apples by giving exact description.

In brief: Prices

Dr. Jeffrey Dalin
Dr. Jeffrey Dalin
Dr. Robert Mokbel
Dentistry

In brief: I don't think so

Prices vary from doctor to doctor and from county to county, there is no set fee for the procedures as there are many options for similar conditions.
Your insurance may set a base price depending on your coverage or location, but this is still an estimate.

In brief: I don't think so

Dr. Robert Mokbel
Dr. Robert Mokbel
Dr. Kenneth Grossman
Dentistry - Endodontics

In brief: Beware

The fees involved vary due to several factors.
Most important is the dr. Performing the procedure. An insurance provider dentist treating high volumns of patients will charge less than a low volumn, high quality restorative dentist who uses better materials and uses a top notch lab. All dentists are not created equal. Some are much more detail oriented, better educated, and more talented than oth.

In brief: Beware

Dr. Kenneth Grossman
Dr. Kenneth Grossman
Dr. Leon F. Gerard
Agree w/ Dr. Grossman's comment, but to address ur question more directly there is Yale Wasserman's NDAS but that's more for Dentists.
Dr. Jack Hinkle