Can I go to the gym and workout for my shoulder joint dislocation?

Dr. Daniel Mass
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: Possibly
If you are more than two weeks after a shoulder dislocation, are pain free and have regained your range of motion then you can start lifting.
I recommend lower weights and more reps also do not put your elbows behind your body.

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Daniel Mass
Dr. Daniel Mass
Dr. David Feig
Yes you can but you have to be careful.
Its important to get more muscular strength in the rotator cuff and stabilizing muscles of the shoulder to prevent further injury. But its not always successful and sometimes surgery is needed. I would avoid having your arm out against your body as thats a dangerous position if you are prone to dislocate. I would get help from a physical therapist.

Yes you can but you have to be careful.
Dr. David Feig
Dr. David Feig
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine