Can anyone read my MRI on lateral meniscus on this site?

Dr. Robert Meislin
Sports Medicine
In brief: Mri reading
I don't believe this site is equipped to providing a specific reading for your MRI but i would write to the web administrator for full clarification.

In brief: Mri reading
Dr. Robert Meislin
Dr. Robert Meislin
Dr. Allen Lu
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Of course
Any of us orthopedic surgeons and sports medicine specialists could read your mri.
The only caveat is that the MRI study is only a tool to treat the individual patient. It shouldn't be used by itself to dictate treatment. Treatment needs to be tailored to your individual history, knee exam, and life situation. We may treat many patients with the same MRI very differently based on the other factors.

In brief: Of course
Dr. Allen Lu
Dr. Allen Lu
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine