How do I know if I have a leaky gut?

Leaky gut. Getting in to see an gastroenterologist who might decide on labs, imaging or actual endoscopy.Colonoscopy.
Not a true diagnosis. Leaky gut is a proposed condition where certain toxins, microbes, or poor diet allows bacteria and toxic molecules to enter the system from inside the colon. It is not a recognized diagnosis by physicians who practice alllopathic medicine. Bacteria can pass through the colon wall in certain serious conditions such as severe colitis or toxic megacolon, and most of these patients are hospitalized.