Anyone know anything about hashimoto's thyroidism symptoms?

Hashimoto's symptoms. Some common symptoms are: fatigue, hair loss, hoarse voice, slower speech, depressed, brittle nails, dry skin, feeling cold, constipation, weight gain...
Hypo and hyper... Hashimoto's thyroiditis is an autoimmune disease and can present with both hyperthyroid or hypothyroid phases. Most frequently patients have symptoms of weight gain, fatigue, paleness, joint/muscle pain, constipation, inability to get warm, hair loss, irregular menstruation, depression, and slow heart rate.