Any herbal remedies for patellar tendonitis?

Inflammation. Overuse injuries respond best with rest, ice and nsaids. Therapy helps with strengthening and range of motion. Instead of nsaids I have had patients respond with arnica.
Many Possibilities. Prolotherapy typically by itself will cause ligaments to tighten up, usually due to scarring or fibrosis of the ligaments. However now prolotherapy is used to introduce new blood supply to the area and then many times following it with the prp and/or stem cells in the area can repair the tissue/ligaments by the hopes that the stem cells regenerate the same normal tissue type. Regenexx.Com.