Will I be ok by myself the day after shoulder arthroscopy surgery?

Could be. Depends on how you function with your arm in a sling. You can give it a trial run before surgery. Any question best to have someone to call in case of emergency.
Possibly. You should ask your surgeon as it depends on the nature and extent of the procedure being performed.
Shoulder. You will be okay the day after. It really depends on how extensive the surgery is and how much pain you have.
Assistance. You would benefit from having help available the first several days after the arthroscopy. Depending on how much work is done on the shoulder the amount of pain may very from moderate to possibly marked.