What is a good drink to mix clindamycin in for 3 yr old?

In brief: Cover taste

Over the years i've had a lot of success using peanut butter as a cover taste for bitter medicines.
The dose of liquid med can be mixed up with a tablespoon full or more & served on a cracker.Honey will work for some.I've not had much success with liquids. Some registered pharmacists have a license to compound, or flavor meds with a variety of cover tastes.

In brief: Cover taste

Dr. Alan Levine

In brief: Something strongly f

Taking Clindamycin suspension has been likened to drinking raw sewerage, the taste and smell are so awful.
To try and improve compliance, something with a very strong flavor needs to be mixed in with it. Have you tried chocolate syrup?

In brief: Something strongly f

Dr. Alan Levine
Dr. Alan Levine
Dr. Cindy Juster