What do I do for tennis elbow?

Brace rest. Rest, counterforce bracing and exercises. See a rehab physician or orthopedic surgeon.
Start with RICE. Lateral epicondylitis (aka "tennis elbow") is a common overuse injury to the elbow. In order to treat the pain, i recommend you start with rice, follow with stretching/ strengthening (therapy), & consider couterforce bracing. If these treatments fail you may be a candidate for cortisone or prp injections. Some people end up needing surgery... http://drmarkgalland.com/category/elbow.