Can placenta accreta have negative effects on my baby?

Yes - prematurity, Placenta previa/accreta typically leads to preterm contractions and rupture of membranes requiring delivery before 37 weeks. Thus, the minor risk is for mild prematurity for the fetus/neonate. The main risk is maternal and can prove lethal if the diagnosis is not prenatally suspected and appropriate expert care is not sought in a timely fashion.
No. The concern is for mother. After the baby is born, difficulty with separation and removal of the placenta can result in excess bleeding, a hysterectomy, and a risk to future pregnancies. It should not harm a current pregnancy.