I am having total shoulder replacement surgery next week. How much pain will I be in?

There will be pain. Shoulder replacements are associated with post-op pain. The pain is worse right after surgery and gets better. There are many ways that your pain can be alleviated and we get people through it. Such pain relieving methods include medications, block, positive imagery, etc. Talk to your surgeon about the details.
Why are you having. A total shoulder at 30. You will have a 1-2 day stay in hospital. Incision at the front of the shoulder. Sling for 4 weeks. Therapy for 3 months. Pain is usually worst for the first day and then improves to a dull toothache for weeks.