How do I start getting evaluated for knee pain on movement?

Knee pain. Knee pain should be evaluated by your physician with a history and physical exam. Your physician may or may not order xrays. Your doc also may or may not order an mri. If it is not improving, you should have this evaluated first by your pcp and then you may need therapy or a referral elsewhere.