Can a women have a breast reduction procedure and body liposuction done together?

Yes. The two procedures can be performed at the same operation, however, this will increase anesthesia time and will increase overall discomfort after surgery. You will want to discuss with your surgeon if she or he feels it may be safest to stay overnight in the hospital following the procedure.
Yes. I would only do abs and flank lipo with the breast reduction though as any more would be too much surgery at one time.
Yes. Yes, these are commonly done together, and will likely be more cost effective.
Yes, but limit lipo. Too much surgery can be detrimental. If the primary goal of surgery is breast reduction, focus on that goal. Adjunctive liposuction is employed in almost all of my reductions, but I am careful to limit the volume to prevent complications.