Can a women have a breast reduction procedure and body liposuction done together?

Dr. Renee Burke
Surgery - Plastics
The two procedures can be performed at the same operation, however, this will increase anesthesia time and will increase overall discomfort after surgery.
You will want to discuss with your surgeon if she or he feels it may be safest to stay overnight in the hospital following the procedure.

Dr. Renee Burke
Dr. Renee Burke
Dr. Timothy Mountcastle
Surgery - Plastics
I would only do abs and flank lipo with the breast reduction though as any more would be too much surgery at one time.

Dr. Timothy Mountcastle
Dr. Timothy Mountcastle
Dr. David LaMond
Bariatrics
Yes, these are commonly done together, and will likely be more cost effective.

Dr. David LaMond
Dr. David LaMond
Dr. Alan Durkin
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Yes, but limit lipo
Too much surgery can be detrimental.
If the primary goal of surgery is breast reduction, focus on that goal. Adjunctive liposuction is employed in almost all of my reductions, but I am careful to limit the volume to prevent complications.

In brief: Yes, but limit lipo
Too much surgery can be detrimental.
Dr. Alan Durkin
Dr. Alan Durkin