After having 3 knee surgeries still I have a inflamed tendon and wondering what the next steps would be?

No more surgery... Ovviously, you have a major disorder of the knee, having had three procedures. Obviously I do not know the nature of the problem nor the procedures done. There are two types of specialists that i would you suggest consulting with. 1. Rheumatologist, a medical specialist in joint diseases. 2. Physiatrist (also pm&r) specializing in all disorders of the m-s system. Then, cold, heat, physical therapy.