Why is it hard to breath through my nose? Could I have some deviated septum?

Dr. Suzanne Galli
Facial Plastic Surgery
In brief: Deviated septum
A deviated septum is not an uncommon problem. It can lead to nasal obstruction, snoring and even sinus issues.
You only need surgery if you are having symptoms.If there are symptoms like nasal obstruction, snoring or recurrent sinusitis, have your nose evaluated by a board certified otolaryngologist.

In brief: Deviated septum
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Frederick Coville
Surgery - Plastics
A deviated nasal septum can cause breathing problems, but other things can as well.
The turbinates in your nose, that warm the air you breath can be enlarged. Allergies can be another cause. You should consult with a plastic surgeon or ear, nose and throat doctor for a proper examination to determine what in fact is your particular problem.

Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology