How does IBS differ from celiac disease?

IBS v Celiac disease. Ibs is a condition of nerve/muscle overactivity in the gut. Celiac disease is a condition where the lining of the intestine reacts to a protein in wheat called gluten. The 2 conditions are entirely different but can look alike with abdominal pain, gas, bloating and diarrhea. Celiac disease can be diagnosed by a blood test but is preferably found on biopsy. Ibs is a diagnosis made on symptoms.
Very different condi. Celiac disease is a hypersensitivity to gluten containing wheat products. It is a reaction of the immune system to wheat. Because of ibs or irritable bowel syndrome is not well defined or understood. It almost seems that people with this condition have reactions in her intestinal tract as a result of both emotional and physical events or exposures. Sometimes it is emotion sometimes it is somethin.