Can vitamins help ibs?

Probiotics. Probiotics help replenish the good bacteria in your gut which is necessary for proper digestion. If you have a change in bowel habits and / or blood in the stool and / or unexplained weight loss a colonoscopy may be in order to diagnose a more serious condition.
Yes - vitamin b. Vitamin b complex helps with relieving stress in gut - the other meds that help are metagenics has a researched product called ultrainflamx which helps with ibs. The other meds that help - l-glutamine upto 15gm per day, lecithin powder, galactan powder, limonene 3 drops in water or juice, butyric acid capsules 2-3 three times per day.
PROBIOTICS 4 IBS. IBS =diagnosis of exclusion. SX can be managed You need a full exam and blood work. Especially screen for BLOOD/ H pylori/parasite/. you also need a baseline EGD/colonoscopy. While you are getting these items checked out you should stick to a GF diet . Ie gutbliss.com and Wholeapproach.com. Also 64-80oz water. REJUVENATION-SCIENCE.COM For vitamins . PROBIOTICS :UDOS&DR. OCHIRO.