Their any way to permanently heal "aphthous ulcer" (canker sore)? Is there something wrong inside my body?

In brief: No Prevention known
Researchers are not sure of the cause of aphthous ulcers.
There is no known preventive measure. Treatment is palliative with low level laser therapy able to relieve pain and accelerate healing with about 5 minutes of trea. Dment. Biolase waterlase iplus or md works well in my practice, of the lasers I have tried.

In brief: No Prevention known
Dr. Simon Rosenberg
Dr. Simon Rosenberg
Dr. Charles Cattano
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Aphthous ulcers
Aphthous stomatitis involving the common canker sore can occur in up to 15% of americans, and may involve some bacteria like staph epidermidis.
However, similar-appearing aphthous ulcers can be seen with herpes, crohn's disease, and other systemic disorders, if you have multiple aphthous ulcers or frequently recurring ones please have the lesions checked out.

In brief: Aphthous ulcers
Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Jonathan Jassey