My son has blisters in his mouth.. How can I treat this? Tylenol (acetaminophen)? Teething gel?

In brief: How old?
Sometimes blisters in the mouth and throat are caused by a virus and can be painful to the child and pose the danger of causing babies not to want to eat or drink.
Watch for any signs of dehydration, such as lethargy, decreased urine output, dry mouth and lips to mention a few. I would try to give popsicles and fluids, try a bit of oragel, as well, if heis not better in a few days, see your doc.

In brief: How old?
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Debi Williams
Dentistry
In brief: Avoid teething gel
Please don't use teething gel because some products have caused possible life threatening side effects.
Stick with tylenol, (acetaminophen) drink plenty of fluids, rest and contact family doctor if not better in 24 hours.

In brief: Avoid teething gel
Dr. Debi Williams
Dr. Debi Williams
Dr. Media Najafi
Dentistry
In brief: How old
How old is your child?Where is the blister? By the tooth on the lip, tongue, other areas of the mouth? What does the lesion look like? What is the size?

In brief: How old
Dr. Media Najafi
Dr. Media Najafi