My cousin finally caught aids from a guy she was messing around with for 3 years. What can she do?

Find a doc. She should find a medical provider with HIV expertise, get blood tests, and probably get started on antiretroviral therapy. She can also read my book, "100 questions about HIV and aids, " which was written for people like her. (sorry for the plug!).