I was diagnosticated with rhinitis but nothing will calm it down. I tried everything, any helpful ideas?

Dr. HENRY LEGERE
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Visit allergist
There are new medications that have just become available this year. An allergist can review what you've tried and suggest changes that might be useful for you.
Additionally, you might have a specific allergy triggering your symptoms. You might benefit from skin testing with a goal of allergen identification and avoidance (if possible) or allergy shots.

In brief: Visit allergist
Dr. HENRY LEGERE
Dr. HENRY LEGERE
Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Atrovent nasal
If it is true rhinitis with excessive amounts of nasal discharge from the front of your nose then Atrovent Nasal Spray can be of great benefit.
It is by prescription. Of course, if you don't have rhinitis it may not work.

In brief: Atrovent nasal
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. Adam Smith