I was diagnosticated with rhinitis but nothing will calm it down. I tried everything, any helpful ideas?

Dr. HENRY LEGERE
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Visit allergist

There are new medications that have just become available this year. An allergist can review what you've tried and suggest changes that might be useful for you.
Additionally, you might have a specific allergy triggering your symptoms. You might benefit from skin testing with a goal of allergen identification and avoidance (if possible) or allergy shots.

In brief: Visit allergist

Dr. HENRY LEGERE
Dr. HENRY LEGERE
Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Atrovent nasal

If it is true rhinitis with excessive amounts of nasal discharge from the front of your nose then Atrovent Nasal Spray can be of great benefit.
It is by prescription. Of course, if you don't have rhinitis it may not work.

In brief: Atrovent nasal

Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. Vicken Poochikian