I have blister in my mouth because of oral lichen planus, is their any medcine for cure? Any special mouth rinses?

Dr. James Hargan
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: No cure

Unfortunately, to date there is no "cure" for lichen planus, only therapeutic / treatment medicaments.
There are steroid rinses for severe outbreaks, and other solutions to try and keep the symptoms and / or erosions at bay.

In brief: No cure

Dr. James Hargan
Dr. James Hargan
Dr. John Ebner
Dermatology

In brief: See a Dermatologist

If you have oral lichen planus, you should be seeing a dermatologist who has experience with oral diseases.
Oral rinses are available as well as other very effective measures to manage your condition. It is important to note that oral erosive lichen planus can be associated with hepatitis c infection and can lead to oral cancer in a very small number of people. Have it checked out and followed.

In brief: See a Dermatologist

Dr. John Ebner
Dr. John Ebner