How do I talk to my doctor about testing me for celiacs disease? Maybe that's making me bloat up?

Just ask. The screening tests for celiac are a simple blood draw that any primary care doc can order. Specific tests can point in that direction & if so a further test through a GI doc would be needed. You need to be consuming gluten for the 3 weeks prior to testing for it to be accurate (at least a slice of regular bread/d}.
New tests available. Gluten is found in bread, pasta, cookies, pizza crust and foods containing wheat, barley or rye. People with celiac disease who eat foods containing gluten experience an immune reaction in their small intestines, causing damage to the inner surface of the small intestine, anemia and abdominal pain, and an inability to absorb certain nutrients. Test: tissue transglutaminase antibody (ttg), iga.