History of panic attack. Will taking the nasal steroid, omnaris, lead to panic attacks?

No. It shouldn't. The good thing about steroid nasal spray is that one absorbs very little of the medication. That is unlike oral steroids like prednisone, which can cause anxiety as well as causing other side effects.
Unlikely. The amount circulating in the blood stream from the corticosteroid in the nasal spray is unlikely to be high enough to trigger psychiatric effects. That being said, it is still possible, and I have seen it occur. However, just because you had an adverse reaction to orally administered steroids, e.g. Prednisone, doesn't mean you will have that same reaction to the much lower dose in nasal spray.