Does a high prolactin level in a child make you worry about a brain tumor?

High prolactin. It's a possibility but rare. Most slightly elevated prolactin levels in kids are due to stress of lab draw or lab error -- especially quest labs. Get lab repeated through labcorp sent to their reference lab in calif. Called esoterix. You may have to pay but you'll sleep better!
Pituitary tumor? If the child isn't on one of the medications that elevates prolactin and is otherwise healthy, the concern is a little pituitary tumor. These are quite common and I have a couple of physician-friends who have one; generally they are easy to manage medically though sometimes surgery is required. I wish you and the child luck and a straight road as you find the cause.