What kind of doctor should I be seeing if I have hepatitis?

Hepatologist. Either a hepatologist or a gastroenterologist. A hepatologist specializes in the study of the liver. Some gastroenterologists have also had hepatology training.
GI. Depending what kind of hepatitis, viral, infectious, alcolol, or drug, you have. If it is acute and self limiting then your regular doctor can take care of it. If it is chronic, severe or needs biopsy or treatment with medication, then gastroenterologist or hepatologist. Please read hepatitis- http://doctorrajput.Com thanks.