A month ago an aids infected person kissed my hand and there was a small wound on my hand. Should I worry?

Dr. John Ebner
Dermatology

In brief: No

Hiv is a very fragile virus and is not as easily transmitted as many often believe or suspect.
You are not giving the virus any way to enter into your bloodstream even if you have a small cut. Also, even though HIV has been cultured from saliva of HIV patients, a kiss on the had to an open wound would not be enough to transmit the virus. Don't worry.

In brief: No

Dr. John Ebner
Dr. John Ebner
Dr. Scott Bolhack
Wound care

In brief: HIV Saliva

Saliva does not have infectious quantities of hiv.
I presume that the wound was not bleeding at the time of the incident and had a scab over it. The risk would be very low. If any doubts, review with your clinician the need for testing.

In brief: HIV Saliva

Dr. Scott Bolhack
Dr. Scott Bolhack