Period was june 9 june 27 I ov june 29 30 and 1 of july I spotted lite pink brown july 8 pg test nagtive july 9 wiped lite brown then nothing it stop?

Dr. Vanita Patel

In brief: See OBGYN

Could be early pregnancy.
Need a blood test.

In brief: See OBGYN

Could be early pregnancy.
Need a blood test.
Dr. Vanita Patel
Dr. Vanita Patel
Dr. Frank Walker

In brief: Pregnancy test

Ovulation, the release of the egg from the ovary typically occurs approximately 14 days before the onset of menstruation.
Fertilization of the egg will typically occur, if it occurs, within the 24 hour period after ovulation. The journey from the point of fertilization to the implantation site can take 7-14 days. Pregnancy test will not be positive until implantation occurs.

In brief: Pregnancy test

Dr. Frank Walker
Dr. Frank Walker
Dr. Jane Van Dis