My feet have been swollen for about 2 years now and I have bee to a doctor but the think not big deal or something what should I do fined a new docto?

GET ANOTHER. Opinion if you are not satisfied. That is your right.
Couple of things. If you are concerned and your doctor is not, you may want to get a 2nd opinion to ease your mind. You can try an over the counter lite weight compression stocking, elevate the legs as much as possible above the heart level.