I have a fracture in my knee cap and i've gone threw therapy for 6 weeks with no improvement and I don't know what to do?

Dr. Vishal Shah
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: See your doc again

While it is not uncommon to continue to have pain 6 weeks after a fracture, it is important to follow-up with your physician and discuss why you are still hurting.
It may be due to typical post-injury tendonitis/weakness/muscle spasm or there could be delayed or incorrect healing. A repeat xray and examination is recommended.

In brief: See your doc again

Dr. Vishal Shah
Dr. Vishal Shah
Dr. Zubin Khubchandani
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Need more info

Usually i begin therapy for a patella fracture after 4-6 wks depending upon the type of fracture and healing.
The exercise program will last for months.

In brief: Need more info

Dr. Zubin Khubchandani
Dr. Zubin Khubchandani
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine