Us picked a spot on right liver lobe, NASH was confirmed w/o further test, just had a follow up us shows less conspicuous spot year later, am I ok?

In brief: NASH
Is a biopsy diagnosis, not an ultrasound diagnosis.
I suspect you may actually have focal fatty infiltration of the liver, which may wax and wane. However, true nash can lead to cirrhosis and liver cancer, so i would pursue a liver biopsy and monitoring with repeated ultrasounds.

In brief: NASH
Dr. Cosme Manzarbeitia
Dr. Cosme Manzarbeitia
Dr. Sidney Vinson
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Probably
Any spot seen on an us which seems to disappear is likely benign /irrelevant.
Fatty liver is often suggested by ultrasound but cannot be confirmed by such. Fatty liver is generally not described as a spot. If this was a suspicious lesion the radiologist would have likely recommended a ct or MRI to further characterize the spot. Hope this is helpful. Hard to say more without more info.

In brief: Probably
Dr. Sidney Vinson
Dr. Sidney Vinson
Dr. Adam Smith