What can cause pain in my buttox with a large knot and pain that goes down to my foot?

Dr. John Cheng

In brief: Sciatica

Pain that radiates down the legs can mean a nerve that is getting pinched or perhaps a herniated disc.
I would see your pcp for further evaluation.You may need some xrays and referal to p.T.

In brief: Sciatica

Dr. John Cheng
Dr. John Cheng
Dr. Michael Benjamin
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Large knot?

The "large knot" part of your question is a little concerning for something like an abscess or a furuncle.
"pain that goes to my foot" sounds like sciatica. I'm having a hard time coming up with one diagnosis that links both of these symptoms. Sounds like a visit to your pcp is just what the doctor ordered.

In brief: Large knot?

Dr. Michael Benjamin
Dr. Michael Benjamin

In brief: Sciatic Pain

Suonds like you have sciatic pain.

In brief: Sciatic Pain

Suonds like you have sciatic pain.
Dr. Lorry Melnick
Dr. Lorry Melnick
Dr. Vikram Patel