I am concern about my bladder infection . I had to courses of antibiotic already and still not better. It's feel like my bladder is going to falloff?

Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Bladder Infection
Did you have urine culture done and do you know what is the organism and what antibiotics did you take and for how long.
If you have symptoms and the cultures are negative than it could be non infectious condition like interstitial cystitis.You should consult a urologist.

In brief: Bladder Infection
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Terence Grogan
In brief: Resistance
You may need a different antibiotic.
You may be infected with a bacteria resistant the original antibiotic. Consult your doctor.

In brief: Resistance
You may need a different antibiotic.
Dr. Terence Grogan
Dr. Terence Grogan
Dr. Jane Van Dis