I have symptoms of hypothyroidism and enlarge thyroid but blood work is normal what could be wrong?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: GOITER/NORMAL BLOOD

You have a goiter(enlarged thyroid), as long as blood tests t3, (liothyronine) t4, and tsh, you do not need any treatment as long as the goter is not too big causing symptoms, you need an ultrasoung of the thyroid to rule out nodule, and need to repat blood work in3 months.
I suppose the thyroid antibody test was negative as well.

In brief: GOITER/NORMAL BLOOD

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. John Cheng

In brief: Fatigue

Consider whether you did have the complete thyroid tests done.
Also were your hormones level checked. If your symptoms are fatigue, consider sleep apnea as well which may mimic hypothyroidism.

In brief: Fatigue

Dr. John Cheng
Dr. John Cheng
Dr. Vicken Poochikian