I have symptoms of hypothyroidism and enlarge thyroid but blood work is normal what could be wrong?

Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: GOITER/NORMAL BLOOD
You have a goiter(enlarged thyroid), as long as blood tests t3, (liothyronine) t4, and tsh, you do not need any treatment as long as the goter is not too big causing symptoms, you need an ultrasoung of the thyroid to rule out nodule, and need to repat blood work in3 months.
I suppose the thyroid antibody test was negative as well.

In brief: GOITER/NORMAL BLOOD
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. John Cheng
In brief: Fatigue
Consider whether you did have the complete thyroid tests done.
Also were your hormones level checked. If your symptoms are fatigue, consider sleep apnea as well which may mimic hypothyroidism.

In brief: Fatigue
Dr. John Cheng
Dr. John Cheng
Dr. Steven Seres