Think i'm about 5weeks & 3days pregnant but my hpt came back negatives I have all the symptoms. My feet sometimes feel like needles pricking me. I breathe hard most of the day & im sleepy more often than usual. Pressure at my lowerback?

Dr. Eric Lullove
Podiatry

In brief: Pregnancy

Can cause all or some of these sympotoms.
Since you are in your first trimester, your body is undergoing major hormonal changes that can flare some or all of these symptoms. They will eventually pass and don't worry!

In brief: Pregnancy

Dr. Eric Lullove
Dr. Eric Lullove
Dr. Renee Harris

In brief: Retest

A blood test is more accurate that the urine test.
If your cycles are irregular, your dating can be off also. I would recommend seeing your doctor to find out for sure.

In brief: Retest

Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Arnon Rubin