I have a pain in my left forearm. It almost feels like I over used the muscle, but I haven't that I know of.?

Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Let's see?

Often we strain or sprain parts of the body without realizing it.
A movement is made, a slip or a stumble or lifting or what have you. You do not feel the effects until later when the sore muscle, the strained tissues or tendons become inflamed and the inflammatory process sets in. Usually ice and Ibuprofen will relieve minor to moderate problems. Sometimes heat. If lingers, b seen.

In brief: Let's see?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Phil Chen

In brief: Need to see a doctor

It could be your heart because heart attack sometimes has radiating pain to left arm. You should get a complete check up with doctor.

In brief: Need to see a doctor

Dr. Phil Chen
Dr. Phil Chen
Dr. Eric Weisman