If my baby's cord fell off and it looks like it wasn't ready. What can I do to heal it better?

In brief: Often a bit of blood
Cord separation is often marked by a bit of blood or sticky discharge.
Treat as you wood any cut or scratch. Clean it regularly, a bit of alcohol a couple times a day to help it dry out and monitor the skin around the site. If the skin becomes swollen or red see your dr.If not, daily cleaning & observation should be all you need.

In brief: Often a bit of blood
Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: WITH A GAUZE OR
Q tip, apple a little bit of topical antibiotic, wash/pad with peroxide 2-3 x a day.
Please see his/her pediatrician if at any time there is any drainage or blood coming from it.

In brief: WITH A GAUZE OR
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Cindy Juster