Can I interchange formula for my 8 mth old baby? Eg. 1st feeding is brand a , 2nd feeding is brand b. I am thinking of changing brand.

Dr. David Roer

In brief: Yes, but...

Although you can switch from one formula to another it is often better to stick with one if it works well.
Switching formulas can sometimes cause GI issues if your child is lactose intolerant or if your child needs a specialty formula. Newer formulas now contain ingredients that help with babies eyesight , bone mineralization and immune functions. Breast feeding is still best. Ask your pedi doc.

In brief: Yes, but...

Dr. David Roer
Dr. David Roer
Dr. Shontae Buffington