3 hrs after I do yard work my left hand muscles flex in pain and the fingers cross also very painful and this only happens useing my hands ?

Dr. Gaston Moran Celayes
In brief: Urgent consult
The most threatening cause for this problem is lack of blood to the arm. That could happen when the artery that supplies blood to that arm is occluded.
The symptoms would manifest initially only when the use of the arm makes the decreased supply insufficient to cover the increased demand but it'll be enough when the arm is resting. See a doctor as soon as possible to confirm/rule out this diagnosi.

In brief: Urgent consult
Dr. Gaston Moran Celayes
Dr. Gaston Moran Celayes
Dr. Vicken Poochikian