I recently had an anal sex 3 days ago. The next morning I had a rectal pain around the bottom rim of the rectum. It's still not getting better after 3 days especially after sitting for a long time. Causing discomfort. I realized there was a little bleedi

Dr. Carolyn Messere
Surgery - Colorectal

In brief: May be a tear

You may have damaged or torn the anal opening.
Sitz baths (soaking your bottom in warm water) and ice packs may help. If you are bleeding, you should see a doctor for this. In the future, make sure you are very relaxed and use plenty of good quality lubricant prior to engaging in anal sex.

In brief: May be a tear

Dr. Carolyn Messere
Dr. Carolyn Messere
Dr. John Cheng

In brief: Rectal pain

It sounds like it may be a rectal fissure which is a tear in the rectal mucous membrane.
It should heal up i'm a few more days bit if it doesn't you should have it evaluated.

In brief: Rectal pain

Dr. John Cheng
Dr. John Cheng
Dr. Jane Van Dis