Should I tell my dentist that I have hepatitis c?

Dr. James Wright
Dentistry
In brief: Absolutely
While we treat sterilization of instruments and operatories the same either way.
.. It may be important for your best care for your dentist to know and properly care for you.

In brief: Absolutely
Dr. James Wright
Dr. James Wright
Dr. Vivek Huilgol
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Hep C and dentist
The dentist should be practicing with standard precautions for you and all their patients - to protect themselves, you and the other patients.
Nonetheless it is a principle to keep your health care professionals informed about all your history not an edited list... So yes you should tell your dentist.

In brief: Hep C and dentist
Dr. Vivek Huilgol
Dr. Vivek Huilgol
Dr. John Thaler
Dentistry - Prosthodontics
In brief: Absolutely
Should be on your medical update.
This is extremely important. If the dentist contracts this, then they may infect others, as well as lose their career.

In brief: Absolutely
Should be on your medical update.
Dr. John Thaler
Dr. John Thaler
Dr. Vicken Poochikian