I gave birth 2 weeks ago, ever since there's a spot in lower back that hurts cobstant& in my hip. Then one spot under rib , normal?

Dr. Clive Segil
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Exam needed
By an orthopaedic surgeon.

In brief: Exam needed
By an orthopaedic surgeon.
Dr. Clive Segil
Dr. Clive Segil
Dr. Leto Quarles
In brief: Yeah, pretty normal
Childbirth is major exercise and intense forces on skeleton & muscles inside & out.
If you had anesthesia during labor (epidural, IV meds, other), you may not have felt strains at the time, but you can feel them for quite a while afterwards. If you aren't able to get up and walk around the house relatively comfortably by 4 weeks, or if pain is severe anytime, talk with your dr.

In brief: Yeah, pretty normal
Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Leto Quarles