According to my calendar I stopped ovulating a couple of days ago.However last night I had unprotected sex but he didn't finish inside of me.How worried do I need to be?

Dr. Bryan Treacy
Gynecology

In brief: Depends

The preejaculate from the penis has a very concentrated sperm count.
If the penis is in the vagina at all, pregnancy can result. If you're worried, try Plan B for "emergency" contraception.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Bryan Treacy
Dr. Bryan Treacy
Dr. David Kurss

In brief: Somewhat

I hear your concern.
The factors that are favorable is that we hope no sperm entered. However there is always a risk that some got thru. Additionally ovulation prediction based on calendars isnt always reliable. You may want to consider Plan B medication and obtain a pregnancy test if you don't have a menstrual cycle. Good luck.

In brief: Somewhat

I hear your concern.
Dr. David Kurss
Dr. David Kurss
Dr. Stephen Camacho

In brief: Unprotected sex

Unless you are actually menstruating you are at risk for pregnancy.
If he had any pre-cum in you, that has a high concentration of sperm, you could get pregnant.

In brief: Unprotected sex

Dr. Stephen Camacho
Dr. Stephen Camacho
Dr. Jane Van Dis