How do I get rid of itchy clear bumps on my fingers and toes?

Antifungal cream. Small blisters with fluid and itching could be a fungal infection. Try a antifungal cream that you can buy over the counter. If it does not clear it up see a podiatrist or dermatologist.
Clear bumps. Clear bumps on the fingers and toes are often a kind of eczema. The treatment might involve reducing exposure to certain allergens, making sure the skin is well moisturizer.
Itchy. It certainly sounds like a fungal infection. However, see your podiatrist or dermatologist for a definitive diagnosis.